We have been nominated and delightfully accept the Liebster Award for 2017. Having just started our blog in May we are very proud of how far we have come. We never expected for our blog to even attract views never mind win an award.
We would like to thank Sara Rodrigues for this nomination and the opportunity to win this award. We would also like to thank everyone who continues to give us great support by viewing our content.
The Liebster Award exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers so that they can be discovered and rewarded for their blogging.
As we regularly read other travel blogs to educate our self on a place we either want to visit, it is difficult to find just pick one. However, if we had to pick we would probably pick “How to Get Around Bangkok, Thailand – A Guide For Travelers.” As we got stuck in Bangkok traffic so many times, and nearly missed numerous flights, this guide is perfect for trying to help you beat the mayhem that Bangkok traffic poses. For anyone who has been to Bangkok, you will relate to just how frustrating the traffic is and how it really slows your travels down if you’re stuck in it. Honestly – check it out!
Our Nominees for this award are:
- La Aventura Project
- Wyld Child Travel
- Thrilling Travel
- Inspirational Discoveries
10 facts about us:
1. We are all third year University students.
2. We have travelled to 25 different countries.
3. We all went to the same Primary and Secondary school.
4. We have spent travelling 3.5 months in Asia in 2017.
5. We spent 6 weeks travelling Europe in 2016.
6. Our first trip was when we were 18.
7. We all have our open water diving certificate.
8. We can’t agree on our favourite country.
9. Our first trip in 2018 will be to Norway.
10. One studies History & Politics, one studies Maths and the other studies Physics.
The Liebster Award Rules:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you check above link or the rules below:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- For the 2017 Liebster Award, write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it! Post a comment in the comments below so I can view your post and check out your blog. I personally visit each and everyone. I visited a few hundred last year!!
- If you have been nominated before at any time please share the love. Many people believe the Liebster award is similar to a chain email/letter and sure it shares similarities but the underlining idea is to help promote each others’ blogs.
And that’s it for today! It was fun to do this! I hope to be nominated more times. See you next time!